Yahoo Italia Ricerca nel Web

Risultati di ricerca

  1. School Performance Plan. Oxon Hill High School Performance Plan At-a-Glance.pdf; Oxon Hill High - Un vistazo al anexo del plan de desempeño escolar.pdf; Oxon Hill High - Aperçu de l’addendum au plan de performance de l’école.pdf; Staffing. Number of National Board Certified teachers: 3

  2. Website. www .pgcps .org /oxonhillhs. Oxon Hill High School ( OHHS) is a public senior high school, located in Oxon Hill, an unincorporated area in Prince George's County, Maryland, and a suburb of Washington, D.C. in the United States. [1] [2] The school, which serves grades 9 through 12, is a part of the Prince George's County ...

    • 1925
    • Ms. Mar-C Holland
  3. Oxon Hill High School is 1 of 33 high schools in the Prince George's County Public Schools . Oxon Hill High School 2023-2024 Rankings. Oxon Hill High School is ranked #3,390 in the National...

    • 6701 Leyte Dr, Oxon Hill, 20745, MD
    • 03017 494 300
  4. Top 10%. Tel: (301) 749-4300. schools.pgcps.org. SAVE SCHOOL. Serving 1,498 students in grades 9-12, Oxon Hill High School ranks in the top 10% of all schools in Maryland for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 20%).

    • (301) 749-4300
    • 6701 Leyte Dr, Oxon Hill, 20745, MD
  5. 7 dic 2023 · Oxon Hill High School located in Oxon Hill, Maryland - MD. Find Oxon Hill High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.

    • (6)
    • (301) 749-4300
    • 6701 Leyte Drive, Oxon Hill, 20745, MD
  6. Oxon Hill High School is an above average, public, magnet school located in OXON HILL, MD. It has 1,498 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 68% in reading.

  7. www.pgcps.org › schools › oxon-hill-highAbout Us - PGCPS

    Oxon Hill High School. High School. Back to District Site About Us; Staff; Students ... Oxon Hill, MD 20745. 301-749-4300. About PGCPS. About PGCPS; Board of Education;